Skedler Reports v4 Windows Upgrade Guide
Modified on: Sat, 25 Sep, 2021 at 5:23 PM
To upgrade skedler reports to newer version, follow the steps given below:
2. Stop skedler if it is running.
3. Extract the new skedler.zip to the same folder or to a new location.
4. If extracting to a new location, provide permissions to folders as follows:
- Change the current directory (or go) to the folder where skedler.zip was extracted. For convenience, let us call this folder as $skedler_home.
- Provide read/write permissions to the following folders:
5. Update the Skedler configuration file $skedler_home/config/reporting.yml with the required variable values.
NOTE: Skedler configuration file reporting.yml is updated in the latest version, we recommend you to modify the file instead of copying the file from the older version.
6. Start Skedler as follows.
NOTE:License reactivation (purchased license key) is required when you upgrade Skedler Reports from the older version to the v3.8 and above. Refer to Reactivate Skedler license key
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?