Upgrading from 3.x to 4.x
If you have a valid Skedler product license key, then upgrading Skedler from v3.x to v4.0 does not require License activation.
New free trial of Skedler
Once Skedler has launched it operates in Enterprise trial with a validity of 21 days. Once the Enterprise trial expires, the product moves to Community Edition and operate withs by limited functionality
Upgrading from Community/Trial Edition
Activation is required for purchased product license key. If you purchase Skedler license, you will receive a license key by email.
If the server in which you are installing Skedler has an internet connection, use Online License Activation. If the server in which you are installing Skedler does not have an internet connection, use Offline License Activation.
1. Click license information edition on the main-menu, and then click the Activate License button
2. The License Activation page is displayed.
a. In the License Activation page, enter the required details.
i. Enter the Name, Email, and Company Name in the corresponding fields.
ii. Enter the 25-digit alphanumeric license key or activation code in the License Key field.
Note: You must have a license key to activate the product.
3. If the Internet connection requires a proxy server enable the Enable Proxy option.
Note: By default Enable proxy option is disable. To enable the option navigate to Configuration > Advanced Settings > Proxy Setting. By default “no proxy” option is set. Click the “Edit” icon, specify the protocol, server name or proxy IP, and port. If the proxy setting requires user authentication, enter the username and password in the Username and Password fields. Click the Save button.
4. Read and select I agree to the terms and conditions checkbox.
5. Click Online Activation button to activate the Skedler Product License.
6. You can verify the active license by clicking license information edition on the main-menu,